Dusk Bodyhair kit
Our mission when launching the Dusk Shaving Collection was to reduce the amount of plastic you have in the bathroom and offer an alternative way of shaving without hormonal disruptors. Many of us have a habit to use the regular plastic shavers that hold hormonal disruptors and are bad for the environment. You might think that the Safety Razor looks a bit scary but don’t worry. By changing your shaving and habits you are doing your body and the environment a favor. Follow the routine below and get a clean and gentle shaving experience with organic and natural shaving products.
Extra-kind Shave Bar
Our Extra-kind Shave Bar is the natural alternative to your usual shaving foam or gel. The Shave Bar is carefully handmade in Denmark and is enriched with delicate oils that give you a kind and soothing shaving experience. The combination of olive oil, almond oil, and shea butter is perfect for any shaving needs on the body and will help you achieve a comfortable shave and nourish your skin.
HOW TO USE
Wet your skin with warm water and work the shave bar directly onto your skin before using the razor.
Rose Gold Safety Razor
Follow the instructions below and the razor will work for you.
- The razor is sturdy which makes it easy to use - the weight of the razor will do the work
- Designed to give you the ability to make a clean cut of the hair, reducing the risk of ingrown hairs
- Reusable! Good for the planet, good for your wallet
- Plastic-free and without hormone disruptors
HOW TO USE: Insert the blade as instructed below
- Hold the razor head with one hand and twist the handle counter clockwise. Remove the bottom plate from the razor head
- Drop blade onto pegs of head and place the bottom plate back over the blade
- Hold top and bottom of the head with your thumb and index finger, insert handle back into the head and twist clockwise
- Replace blade when it starts feeling dull and unsharp
Pink Himalayan Salt Stone
This salty little ball is made from 100% Natural Pink Himalayan Salt and will be your new best friend during your shaving routine. The Pink Himalayan Salt has been used in centuries to enhance healing and for chronic skin disorders. It stimulates and cleanses your skin and is known for its antiseptic effect that supports a clean shave.
HOW TO USE
After Shaving, moisten the salt stone with water and massage it gently on the shaved area and gently wipe with a clean towel. Keep away from eyes and do not rub too vigorously over sensitive skin areas.
The salt stone can be used as a deodorant. When applied wet to the skin, it leaves an invisible, protective layer of salt that works throughout the day to prevent odor.
To prevent razor nicks or skin irritations we have developed a nourishing and pure organic Shave Oil to protect your most sensitive areas during your shave.
The moisturizing oil is rich in vitamin C and E and the combination of rosehip, plum, and baobab that leaves your skin soft and smooth. The blend is also recommended for acne, scars and known to help reduce the signs of aging.
HOW TO USE
Apply the oil to the shaved skin areas and use it for days afterward.
Ingredients: Organic Rosehip (ROSA CANINA SEED OIL), Organic Plum (PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL), Organic Baobab (ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL)