DUSK Menstrual Cup
Having your period should be a nice experience free of perfume and chemicals.
Why use a menstrual cup?
- It is a one-time purchase! A sustainable alternative to tampons and pads that will eliminate monthly trips to the store. With proper use and care, your cup will last many years and can be used over and over again.
- It’s a healthy alternative to pads and tampons. Our menstrual cups are made from 100% medical-grade silicone, which means they won’t become a breeding ground for yeast or bacteria, which can be a problem with traditional pads that harbor a lot of moisture.
- It’s free from harmful chemicals. The cup is plastic-, BPA- and latex-free, making it completely safe and hypoallergenic.
- It will last you all day. Our smallest menstrual cup can hold 25ml of blood, and our biggest cup can hold 38ml. In comparison, the average tampon holds between 5-10ml, and the average pad holds between 5-15ml.
- It’s odor-less. Pads are notoriously known for creating a humid, ill-smelling, and uncomfortable scene in your undergarments. The combination of sweat, old blood and the lack of airflow can produce an odor that’s hard to ignore. A menstrual cup will keep you odor-free, it won’t make you feel dry and with a little bit of practice inserting it, you won’t even notice it’s there.
- You’re free to do any activity you like. It pops open and aligns with the walls of your vagina, creating slight suction that keeps the blood from spilling over and going where it shouldn’t.
- One product to eliminate them all. With a menstrual cup, that arsenal of different types of products becomes unnecessary. You can use the cup both at the beginning and at the end of your period, on your days with heavy flow and on the days with less, during daytime and when you sleep at night.
We combine soft silicone with a sturdy design to create a firm and flexible menstrual cup. It might take you a few periods to get comfortable with the routine, but with a little practice, you won't even feel it's there. The cup may discolor a bit over time but is still good to use as long as there is no damage.
No period and nobody is alike. That is why Dusk Menstrual Cup comes in 3 sizes for menstruators of all ages, cervix heights, and flows.
Plastic & BPA free / 100% medical-grade silicone
Link to instructions: How to use the cup